This adorable little vintage pattern came to me, thanks the the generosity of a lady on one of my facebook sewing groups!
It was just the pattern pieces, no instructions, so I decided to bite the bullet and just wing it!
The blue was by far the fiddliest! So for the next one I modified it to have a lining. It made it so much easier to sew together and saved a lot of time and finger stabbing with pins! I also prefer the look of no exposed raw seams.
The second I made out of some vintage fabric I had in my stash, and if I do say so myself, it worked really nicely!
Because the pattern was so kindly shared with me, I will be posting a tutorial shortly, so others can make it too. :)